WHOSE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
We may process personal data relating to you if:
- You are our customer or supplier or are interested in becoming one;
- You use our services or products;
- You work for a customer or a supplier of ours, or for someone who uses our services or products developed by us;
- You are our employee, contractor or have expressed an interest in working for us.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from people under 16 years old and do not offer them our services.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect and process personal data of visitors of our website for the following purposes:
- Your name, email, phone number, company name and position, data listed in your requests for proposal and application for a job, your location determined by IP address:
- to effectively discuss possible collaboration, to enter into or perform a contract with you or the person you work for;
- to answer incoming requests and questions;
- to advertise and provide information about our products and services.
- Technical information including your ISP provider, IP address, browser type and version, operating system and platform, your browsing history with timestamps through our website:
- to analyze our website usage statistics to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner;
- to administer and manage our website.
- Technical data from various third-parties such as analytics providers, advertising networks, search information providers:
- to analyze information about your web browsing behavior on our website, to provide you ads that meet your interests;
- to manage the effectiveness of advertising.
- Collected personal data can be used to fulfill legal and regulatory obligations, or if it is required by the legislation of the countries in which we work.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Access to personal data is provided exclusively to employees and contractors of the Company who have the appropriate permission and a clear operational need for access to data.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
We use different types of Cookies for different reasons:
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to collect information about how you use our website, including your operating system and platform, browser info, domain name of the website previously visited, number and average duration of visits, pages viewed. This information is used to improve usability and user experience of a website. These cookies do not collect information that personally identifies you.
- Functionality Cookies. Our website uses these cookies to recognize you when you return to our website and to personalize website content and our services for you, for example, remember chosen language or include your geolocation into your requests for proposal.
- Targeting Cookies including third party service performance and retargeting Cookies, such as the Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, Yandex Metrica to analyze information about your web browsing behavior on our website, to provide you ads that meet your interests, and to manage the effectiveness of advertisements.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms or supply terms and other agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of United Perfectum, our customers, employees and partners. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations (including law enforcement bodies) for the purposes of fraud protection and other risk reduction.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We process personal data by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from accidental or illegal destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, particularly if processing involves the transmission of data over the network, as well as protection against other forms of misuse. All personal data processed by is stored on secure servers.
Our website contains various links to third-party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies of these third parties. We recommend that you review the privacy statements of these linked sites.
You have the following rights in relation to personal data relating to you that we process:
- Request access to your personal data and to the information regarding its processing;
- Request correction and updates of incorrect or incomplete information about you;
- Request deletion of your personal data stored by us;
- Object to processing or restrict processing your personal data;
- Request portability of your personal data;
- If we process your personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal;
- Complain to a data protection authority about our collection and processing of your personal data.
To use your rights, request access, correction, deletion, restriction, portability of your personal data or to withdraw you consent to data processing:
- email us at email@example.com,
- use other contacts below.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY